A little bit about you:
- Enjoy spending time with family and friends
- Love spending time with my cat
- Love a good cup of coffee in the morning
- Enjoy watching documentaries
- Personable and compassionate individual
- Addiction and Community Support Worker Diploma
- Harvard Certificate in Opiate Addiction
Bio and work:
- 2 years working With Valiant Behavioral Health
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Experience in working with individuals of the vulnerable population such as elderly, addictions, homelessness, disabilities, and individuals living with a fixed or low income
Why do you help with people in Recovery?
- Through past experience I have gained an understanding of the hardships that addiction brings and I want to be able to help those in need; if I can make a difference or an impact in one person’s life, I feel I have done my job.
A message to those in Recovery that may choose our services?
- If you choose to come to VBH, you can expect to enter a home-like environment. Our program covers a lot of material, so you can expect to be busy. You get what you put into your recovery; we will provide the tools to help you, but the results depend solely on you. The great thing about VBH we are able to develop a rapport with the clients since we have a small admission size.
What do you like teaching the most in course work:
- Life Skills
Why do you like working for Valiant Behavioral Health?
- Since I started working for VBH I have learned so much about myself and have grown a lot in many areas of my life. Working for VBH has been a huge blessing. The staff dynamic is just like a little family; every staff brings something different to the team and we definitely compliment each other.
What are the main benefits that you see for our clients?
- The main benefits that I see for our clients is a different but healthy outlook and way of life.