If you’re abusing drugs regularly and feel like you can’t stop, contact our team, at Valiant Recovery, immediately! You may have already become addicted, which means you need to come to our Ottawa, Ontario, rehab facility for screening, diagnosis, and treatment.
What qualifies as an addiction?
Addiction consists of compulsive behavior, which characterizes people who can’t control their cravings. If you have abused an addictive substance for a long time, you have probably become addicted to it without even knowing. Whether it’s drugs or alcohol, the outcome is always the same – extensive chemical changes in the brain.
As the disease sets in, it will affect your physiological functioning dramatically. Victims will no longer be in control of their thoughts and emotions, leading them to display erratic thinking and volatile behavior. Your only chance of ever defeating the disease is by joining the rehab as soon as possible. The earlier the treatment, the faster the results, and the easier it will be to prevent long-term relapse.
Find the best rehab center
The best rehab center should offer comprehensive treatment, including leading detox services, and rehab therapies as part of the central recovery strategy. To ensure the best and fastest results, we have adopted a holistic rehab system that treats the body, spirit, and mind within the same program. To ensure life-long sobriety and complete recovery, our program includes:
- Personalized medical detoxification
- Dual-diagnosis treatment for additional mental illnesses
- Behavioral therapies
- Emotional trauma assistance
- Experiential therapies and recreative activities (equine therapy, anger management, fitness classes, etc.)
- Substance abuse and sobriety education
- Relapse prevention support and aftercare
- Family care, etc.
Is it possible to cure addiction?
Substance addiction is a chronic and progressive disorder, which means that the “cure” refers to management and relapse prevention strategies. This disease has no cure in the classic sense, but that doesn’t mean you can’t live a healthy, fulfilling life, free of any form of chemical addiction. At our Ottawa, Ontario, rehab facility, we perform extensive detox and rehab for life-changing benefits.
Our mission is to offer you the foundation to a life of sobriety and personal fulfillment, which includes:
- Overcoming the withdrawal and regaining the control over your thoughts and emotions
- Acquiring outstanding spiritual growth
- Overcoming your emotional traumas
- Growing more positive, confident, optimistic, and improve your self-esteem
- Adopting significant lifestyle changes (excellent physical and mental fitness, better diets, improved sleeping schedule, more active social life, etc.)
- Rebuilding your family life
- Working towards a better, more fulfilling career, etc.
Defeat addiction today!
We advise you to act now before the condition worsens and causes more problems than you can handle! We invite you to our Ottawa, Ontario, rehab facility for primary diagnosis and detox! Our experts will provide you with an unforgettable experience, as you will undergo a life-defining journey of self-discovery, healing, and moral and spiritual growth.
Valiant Recovery is one of the leaders in substance addiction rehab and recovery, and it offers excellence, experience, and comprehensive care. Check with our team, and begin your life’s journey today!Ottawa Ontario Rehab Facility
View Larger Map